Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

Today the best daddy in the whole wide world turns 58!!!



This was my dad and me at Columbus Belmont Park in 2009.


This was Thanksgiving 2009.


This was July 17, 2010. My dad was giving me away on my wedding day.




My dad and sister dancing at my July wedding!

Belmont Columbus Park 2010. DJ, me, my dad, Tamela, Michael.

This is my dads side of the family at my wedding.



Belmont Columbus State Park 2010.


Belmont Columbus State Park 2010.


Walking me down the aisle July 2010.


Another photo when he was giving me away :)
I love you so much daddy! I hope you have a wonderful day and I cant wait to celebrate your birthday on Sunday with the family!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, happy birthday to the best daddy ever!!

God I hate that thanksgiving photo. Hopefully this year I won't look that huge!!!

Mrs. M said...

Hope he has a wonderful day!