Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane

Yesterday was a pretty hectic day for me and I just happened to think of this right before spin class started. What am I doing with my life? What am I supposed to be doing? Am I doing everything the way my life is supposed to be, and how do I know??

My days are filled with school, homework, facebook, the gym, spin classes, yoga classes, body pump classes, pilates classes, sleeping, eating, work..... umm did anyone notice I didn't mention my husband??

I just feel like maybe this isn't what I am supposed to be doing. I love going to school and the gym but none of those activities include my husband. He doesn't like to work out and refuses to try any classes I take because they are "girly" classes. We went for a walk together a couple weeks ago.... and we are supposed to go tonight but who knows what we will actually end up doing because I have to go to pilates.

I know it sounds bad because I keep saying "I HAVE to go" but its really like an addiction (going to the gym I mean or just working out in general). When I don't go I feel yucky about myself but then I feel bad because I'm never home. My life is basically designed right now to not include a husband or any friends and you can imagine what kind of stress that is causing right now. I guess I will just have to try to work it out so we can spend time together more but if he doesn't want to do anything that I want to do then how am I supposed to do that???

So to keep it easy for you single college ladies... don't get married until you're out of school. It will save you a ton of stress, like you don't have enough already with school, work, your activities etc.

1 comment:

Cheap Lace Front Wigs said...

I love to read your posts! Keep writing !!