Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nail Polish Swap hosted by the Chatty Brunette: Complete :)

So my wonderful partner was Sarah, and her blog is Sarah Ruth Today. I received her package and just had to share with you what I got!! As you can see, she wrote me a cute little note, gave me a pink sparkly nail color, and a french manicure pen set. (Which I cant wait to use!!)








The idea came from my sister Tamela, The Chatty Brunette, who hosted this swap. She had people sign up from all over and then paired girls together. I had never met Sarah before this so I'm thankful that I got to meet such a wonderful person. Sarah and I have been communicating over email, and I'm sure I will learn even more about her by reading her daily blog posts.



Thank you so much Sarah for being such a great partner, I hope you loved the polishes I got you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable color!!! The pen is such a neat thing. I need to find one of those for me! Manicure made easy. Thanks for blogging what you got!