Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Already??

I just cannot believe that its already August. Time to go back to school and dedicate lots of time to studying!

To begin the humid month of August I was lucky enough to be put on minocycline. An antibiotic that I will be taking for the next 30-60 days because of a rare skin disease that I have. I have perioral dermatitis and nummular dermatitis. The second one is common in men ages 65-80, now I think I am a 21 year old girl but that is just my luck to have that. Oh and the kicker is, its occurrence is 1:500 people.. Again.. how lucky am I?? Well the antibiotic is kicking my rear, it makes me tired and sluggish feeling. My head feels foggy like I cant concentrate or something... I don't know how to explain it except for its no good. :(

School starts in 12 days. (Am I actually counting down the days til school starts??) I have mixed emotions about it, I'm ready and excited but also dreading the hard work and stress that will come from it. Can we fast forward the next two years please?? I just wanna be a hygienist :( But one thing I am looking forward to is seeing my friends and going back to zumba on Thursday nights :) YAY!

My job also comes to an end in 9 days... this makes me sad to think about. I applied to work at CVS which is right by my house because I go there almost everyday anyway to coupon so I should just get a part time job there!! We will see how that turns out!

On a better note, my husband and I ordered ourselves a fancy new memory foam mattress from the local furniture store. We cant wait to get it, mainly because our mattress we have now is only comfortable if your sleeping alone. You can go here to look at the mattress we got: Sealy Embody Mattress. We also got the memory foam pillows to match the mattress. Hopefully in a few years we will be able to afford the lift that moves the head/foot of the bed also it has a massage setting where you can get the feet portion of the bed to vibrate hence giving you a foot massage! We are saving for that next!!! :)

No comments: