Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's just too hard

So just to update everyone on my situation. I am being forced to choose between getting a school loan to pay for school or working at my office. Beings as I cannot afford to pay for school without the loan so regrettably I have to leave my office.

This has been the hardest thing for me to cope with because I never expected I wouldn't be working there this year. I love the people I work with and they will always be part of my family. I know time heals all wounds but these past few days have been filled with so much sadness I don't know how I will get past it. I know God always has a plan for me, I just wish I knew what it was for the time being.

I have only a few weeks left with these wonderful people and I am going to make sure they are the best weeks I have ever spent there. Plus, its not like I wont ever see them again I will be attending school right upstairs from their office and know I could stop by at any time. But it just wont be the same not seeing them 2-3 days a week.

I cant even finish this blog, its just too hard.

No comments: