Friday, December 3, 2010

Fall Semester: Check!

Wow, let me just say that I am sooo THANKFUL that this semester is over. I have finals next week and I am free from hell, or I mean school for a whole month! These past few weeks have definitely been challenging me: with all those darn online tests that like to kick me out half way through the test, trying to finish the end of the semester assignments, and trying to study for finals. All that HAS KILLED ME. I am READY for a break, it's calling my name.

I got placed in a new externship site for the last 3 weeks of this semester and I will go back there next semester. I am so happy there and actually feel like I am wanted! Much MUCH better than the first office they placed me at. My last day at this new office was Thursday the 2nd and I will go back Jan 10th. I cant wait!

Christmas is right around the corner, and I have not been shopping like I should have been. My husband and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, we bought a TV for our bedroom this past weekend and that is going to be our gifts to each other. (I desperately needed another TV because he likes to play video games 24/7 on our only tv leaving me to watch my weekly episodes online). So last night I gave him a present I had bought him before we got the TV because if I don't have anything to open... neither will he!! haha.

Hopefully my dads entire family will be in Lexington for Christmas. I have made arrangements for me and DJ but my sister and her bf are still deciding. My grandmother has asked us for years for all of us to come up and spend Christmas together (the last time we did this my parents were married and they got divorced almost 9 years ago). My dad is hopefully going to ride up with us. Considering my dads family isn't large I never thought it would be this hard to get us all together. I have 1 grandma, 1 uncle, 1 aunt and 2 cousins, then including my dad, sister, husband, sisters bf, and me... that isn't many people! I hope it works out this year because my grandmother is getting old and might not live for many more Christmases.

Hopefully everyone is off to a great start of December, before we know it it will be 2011!!

No comments: